Senior Living Solutions
In a high churn industry onboarding and off boarding staff is slow costly and expensive. Imagine if instead of forms to fill in and HR and IT at loggerheads every service needed could be provisioned from a single portal. IT made simple.
Compay Name: Asbury Senior Living
Date: July 2020
Asbury Group has over 2,800 staff being delivered IT services. With many on the front line, and moving between facilities it was next to impossible to keep track of who needs what, and ensure they could be kept working.
The industry problem
Multiple industry sources recognise that the senior living caregiver churn rate is over 50%, in fact some state churn is as high as 120%. This causes massive problems for all facets of the organisation, from patient care, to HR to IT. In IT onboarding and offboarding so many people can impact security, the ability for staff to do their jobs, and patient confidentiality.
HR or local management already onboard people. They already have all the details at hand. It makes sense that they are given the ability to onboard and offboard caregivers into IT systems if its simple enough.
“Using Atria we've reduced 30 hours of user admin a month down to 3 and virtually eliminated mistakes.”
Daniel Houle – Senior Lead System Engineer at The Asbury Group Integrated Technologies
Analyzing the Problem
- A large range of applications groups and services needed for every user.
- A lot of ‘just copy that user’ without thinking about security.
- No audit controls over who has what.
- Tickets logged for every user onboarded or offboarded.
- Manual processes mean lots of mistakes, from transcription errors to services being missed.
- Overall it onboarding was slow painful and expensive – for everyone.
Creating A Solution
- Analysing every application group and service against job roles created ‘user templates’
- Deploying Atria into all of the active directories meant a single pane of glass for user management
- Creating user templates in Atria meant every job role got the same applications, and was easy to manage
- Reporting in Atria means audit control and in the future departmental billing
- Training HR and team leads on user management means user onboarding and offboarding is generally no longer handled by the service desk.
Deploying Atria transforms your service desk from administration focused to adding value to the business. Use your new found time to provide training, pro-active activity and actual problem solving.
Reduction in user admin
Reduction in engineering escalations
Increase in first call resolution
Meet our customers
For IT Everywhere
Built For MSP’s, System Integrators and the Enterprise
Multi-tenant, delegated administration across Active Directory and Azure AD.